Trump Election Win

Latest Topics Forum Index General Discussion Off-Topic Trump Election Win

This topic contains 158 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Dr. Lee 6 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 6 topics
    • 223 replies

Dr. Lee,
    Shouldn’t have to wait too long, unfortunately.

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 653 replies

wingsfan19,

Indeed—I think there’s a very good chance of him being one of the shortest-lived Presidents in US history too, maybe even the shortest.

Dr. Lee
    Asian Sirens' admin, moderator, editor, tech guy, designer…

Participant
    • 6 topics
    • 223 replies

Dr. Lee,

Actually I was referring to how long it will take Trump to do something truly stupid and/or impeachable.

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 653 replies

wingsfan19,

That’s what I mean too—I think it won’t be too long before he does so much impeachable stuff that the Republicans will want President Pence.

Dr. Lee

Participant
    • 6 topics
    • 223 replies

Dr. Lee,

President Pence isn’t great, but certainly better than Trump.

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 653 replies

wingsfan19,

And I think Trump is probably the only President less desirable than Pence (except possibly for Cruz). What a f***ing travesty!

Dr. Lee

Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 29 replies

I’m back. Much needed vacation. The drive was way too long. I left my digital life behind. Dr. Lee, I’ll take you up on the prediction. If he is impeached within the first year, I’ll bring you to the US. If he isn’t impeached in the first year, you bring me to Aussie World. By the way, I haven’t always supported Trump as an FYI. It was probably around August to September that I saw things differently. No matter. How about a deal… and wingsfan can go take me to the restaurant of my choice if he isn’t impeached… Deal?

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 653 replies

somps,

Actually, my concrete prediction was as follows:

Dr. Lee wrote:
    somps,

There’s an easy and infallible way to determine who of us is right about this: instead of debating the past, let’s predict the future.

You obviously think Trump will be a great President.

I instead think he will be the most corrupt and incompetent US President in history.

Let’s save a lot of time and trouble by leaving our predictions here in writing, and wait to see which of us is right, shall we?

While I think it is highly probable he will be impeached within a year, I am not certain, because of the Republican dominated congress and senate.

Dr. Lee

Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 29 replies

Ok. We can just keep it to taking a look back in time when the time comes. Please keep in mind that the news you get isn’t a good reflection of what is going on in America. No matter which way things go, the media, especially CNN, likes to sensationalize everything in order to get viewers to glue themselves to their station. Denzel Washington probably said it best when a reporter was asking him if he switched his support to Trump. He pointed out that they don’t care if the truth is told. All they care about is getting something out there first in order to get viewers. He reminded the reporter that it’s their job to care if the story is true or not. When I came back to the states after being gone for so long, I had been relying on news like CNN and once I got back, I couldn’t believe where I was, because it wasn’t the picture that CNN had painted. I live life now hungering for the truth, so, in 4 years, we will be able to see the truth. That’s what I care about and that people are treated fairly and just and that’s what I live every day of my life supporting and if I’m ever wrong, I have no problem what-so-ever admitting it. No ego issue here, so, if Trump is all that you think he is, we’ll decrease our population by at least 10 million. I’ll post the census so that no one can say that it was altered. As I said before, I welcome any nationality and any religion as long as they aren’t fanatical and that goes for Christians as well. I have zero tolerance for anyone or any group imposing their religious wills on others. And as for racism. I’m no coward. If there is anyone around me being racist with anyone else around me, I get in their face until they decide to move on. I really can’t stand racist remarks or racist treatment of others and I have no problem defending those who can’t defend themselves.spent my whole life doing it and won’t stop now. Just wanted you to see who I am before someone like CNN tells you who I am. take care. As of April 2010, the population of America was 308,745,538 and every 10 years, its grown by roughly 25 million. by 2020 we should be around 333,745,538 or so if history repeats itself.

Participant
    • 6 topics
    • 223 replies

I make no predictions about a time frame for impeachment or resigning. I will only predict that Trump’s presidency, however long it lasts, will be a travesty in almost every way.

As for the news, could you please tell me somps what sources you do believe in? It seems to me by being so disdainful of the U.S. national media that it creates a built-in excuse for any negative news about Trump (e.g.; “he didn’t really say/do/mean that” etc.).

And because this is still Asian Sirens, here’s another one for you and everyone:

Attachments:
    1. 12fil

12fil.jpg

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.