Trump Election Win

Latest Topics Forum Index General Discussion Off-Topic Trump Election Win

This topic contains 158 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Dr. Lee 6 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 151 through 159 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 654 replies

According to this survey:

Only 45% of Trump voters believe Donald Trump Jr. had a meeting with Russians about information that might be harmful to Hillary Clinton, even though Trump Jr. admitted it. 32% say the meeting didn’t happen and 24% say they’re not sure.

72% of Trump voters consider the Russia story overall to be ‘fake news,’ only 14% disagree.

Only 24% of Trump voters even want an investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, 64% are opposed to an investigation.

Only 26% of Trump voters admit that Russia wanted Trump to win the election, 44% claim Russia wanted Hillary Clinton to win, and 31% say they’re not sure one way or the other.

Even if there was an investigation, and it found that the Trump campaign did collude with Russia to aid his campaign, 77% of his supporters think he should still stay in office to just 16% who believe he should resign.

Dr. Lee
    Asian Sirens' admin, moderator, editor, tech guy, designer…

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 654 replies

For those who are following this circus, this will be of interest:

https://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07/31/republican-congressman-just-told-robert-reich-partys-big-trump-impeachment-secret/

Dr. Lee

Avatar of PaperfolderPaperfolder
    Participant
    • 30 topics
    • 1767 replies
    Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 654 replies

Is anyone still trying to claim that Trump doesn’t incite white supremacists after Charlottesville?

Dr. Lee

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 654 replies

Paperfolder,

I agree the Republicans are using the chaos in the White House as cover to push through their own agenda, but I think to say that Trump is deliberately creating controversy as cover for his own agenda is giving him way too much credit—he’s just a fool.

Dr. Lee

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 654 replies

Here’s a great summation of how outrageously one-eyed Trump supporters/conservatives/Fox ‘News’ are, to such a breathtaking degree that ‘hypocrisy’ can’t even come close to doing it justice.

Dr. Lee

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 654 replies

I keep meaning to post stuff here, but the amount of crap happening in the White House is so overwhelming that it’s impossible to keep up. Besides. I know Trump supporters will just automatically dismiss everything as “fake news” anyway. I wonder what they (and Fox News) are going to say when Mueller sends him to jail? Also, what does it mean when the editor of Brietbart (the most extreme of alt-right news sources) and Trump’s former chief advisor Steve Bannon calls Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner’s meeting with the Russians in Trump Tower (to get dirt on Clinton)—which they have openly admitted to—treasonous and unpatriotic (as it self evidently is)? And as Bannon also says, “the chance that Don Jr did not walk these jumos up to his father’s office on the 26th floor is zero”, so Trump hmself must have known about it. What will it take to burst the bubble of Trump supporters?

Dr. Lee

Participant
    • 0 topics
    • 1 replies

You PROMISED trump would be out by now! Common already! Why isn’t the bastard out yet! You promised! What is this crap? They’re saying CNN cut the video to push their agenda. That’s not true, right? https://youtu.be/dHyi4d4VQvg

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 654 replies

davidlee,

No—I said I don’t think he will last a full term (which he almost certainly won’t), and that he would be lucky to last a year (which he is). As I also said at the time, the fact that the Republicans control both houses means he is unlikely to be impeached until the Dems regain control, which fortunately looks very likely to happen this year. It looks as though Mueller’s investigation will continue for most of the year—ironically, there’s so much corruption here that covering everything will take a long time. My best guess is that Mueller will close in at around the time of the mid-terms, and then with Dems back in control, Trump can finally be held to account.

Dr. Lee

Viewing 9 posts - 151 through 159 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.