• muddypig8 commented on the post, Yuka Ogura 12 hours ago

wingsfan19,

Yeah, some of her photos are “meh”, but that cute little tush saves the day.

• muddypig8 commented on the post, Anya 12 hours ago

oh, she’s good. I’d pull an Austin Powers with, “Do you want to shag now or later”?

• HockeyWASP commented on the post, Anya 1 day ago

It is funny to me how VERY much that one rose tattoo and those eyebrows date these pics. Take those two things away and these pictures could have been taken last week.

• MaJieMao commented on the post, Yuka Ogura 1 day ago

Japanese girls are so wonderful

• DeepSky commented on the post, Hedy Chan 1 day ago

I wasn’t able to check in for a day, but this morning when I open the site I find the amazing Ms. Chan from yesterday. Beautiful, talented, fantastic body, and lots of personality coming through her pictures!

• OMG commented on the post, Yuka Ogura 1 day ago

Yup, she’s gorgeous from every angle. She appears to be going through husbands at a prodigious rate, so…

• ssn commented on the post, Yuka Ogura 1 day ago

great smile!

• Mkick commented on the post, Yuka Ogura 1 day ago

best week ever?

• Mike commented on the post, Yuka Ogura 1 day ago

Wow!

Just . . . wow.

• wingsfan19 commented on the post, Yuka Ogura 1 day ago

Smellykev wrote:
    Oh hell yes. I’ll take one of her over any of the grimacing in constipation or ducklipping models we frequently get here.
    I would marry this lady this minute if she’d have me. Please don’t tell […]

• wingsfan19 commented on the post, Hedy Chan 1 day ago

She doesn’t look anything like Harvey Korman.

• wingsfan19 commented on the post, Racha Pungsai (Judar) 1 day ago

She’s exceptional enough for an exception for sure.

• wingsfan19 commented on the post, Tokyohai 1 day ago

She’s as much from Tokyo as I am, but she’s absolutely stunning with a killer smile.

• wingsfan19 commented on the post, Kim Bo Ram (_ram_e) 1 day ago

I’d love to ram (well, I think you can guess). Spectacular!

• Nose? She has a nose?

• wingsfan19 commented on the post, luv33d 1 day ago

I also love 33D’s.

• smellykev commented on the post, Yuka Ogura 1 day ago

I would marry this lady this minute if she’d have me. Please don’t tell the current wife however

• Henry commented on the post, Hedy Chan 2 days ago

She clearly comes from the mythical land of the tremendously large breasted and leggy Chinese women. What an amazing combination of erotic, sensual, and downright stunning. Great find!

• OMG commented on the post, Hedy Chan 2 days ago

Well, the singing seems to be pretty aggressively post-processed, so, like her front-end, it’s hard to know what’s real, what’s Memorex. That’s a shame because she’d likely do great without either.

• Woody-Alien commented on the post, Lin Shan (Mizuki95) 2 days ago

Today I found out she did some nude photos too (but no nipples or genitalia as per the norm) and they are sensational!! Unfortunately I only found them in low resolution since they seemingly are from a physical […]

• Woody-Alien commented on the post, Hedy Chan 2 days ago

Very pretty, beautiful and also accomplished woman. Thanks for introducing her to us!

• Seoul.Music commented on the post, Hedy Chan 2 days ago

I find her boobs distracting from her other nice features, legs, backside… the camel toe we almost, almost, get.

• Mike commented on the post, Hedy Chan 2 days ago

I’ve always thought opera singers needed a big set of lungs, but this is ridiculous.

• infoberg commented on the post, Tokyohai 2 days ago

I think her OF should not go unmentioned: https://onlyfans.com/tokyohai

• MaJieMao commented on the post, Hedy Chan 2 days ago

Well she has it all doesn’t she.

• MaJieMao commented on the post, Racha Pungsai (Judar) 2 days ago

Wish I had seen her in Singapore at the Gardens.

• MaJieMao commented on the post, Tokyohai 2 days ago

She really is a stunning little package, I’ll even overlook the tats in this case.

• I’m definitely getting into Thai girls more. What a knockout.

• muddypig8 commented on the post, Hedy Chan 2 days ago

I’ve seen a lot of her on Instagram. I know her guy really likes what she’s got (and I’m not talking the pipes). While I’m not really into implants, she’s definitely rocking a nice set. And her backside is pretty good too.

• joesmith7400 commented on the post, Hedy Chan 2 days ago

Daggone it, Tbone beat me to her! Oh well, I snoozed, I losed. :-) I recommend checking out the samples of classical singing at the above Youtube channel (there are some snippets on her Insta as well.) I’m even […]