• wingsfan19 commented on the post, arabella_kat 6 hours ago

That ass, yo!

• wingsfan19 commented on the post, Jen Mijares 6 hours ago

Hmm, what’s that I feel? Oh, it’s a spark. make that many sparks. Hell, it’s a raging inferno.

• arf commented on the post, arabella_kat 13 hours ago

It’s gonna be a WoW!!! from me

• V commented on the post, Jen Mijares 20 hours ago

If I caught her breaking into my house, I wouldn’t call the cops. Not right away at least…

• arf commented on the post, Jen Mijares 1 day ago

Luke,

All the right notes and the tasty G string!

• arf commented on the post, Choesomi 1 day ago

She looks nice to me of course! her thighs look so wonderful and creamy.

• arf commented on the post, Annie Amethyst 1 day ago

wingsfan19 wrote:
    She may not be in my lane either, but I’d definitely swerve over for awhile.

https://www.aa.org/……it sounds like you might want to try this here then! take care and hope you get […]

• Luke commented on the post, Jen Mijares 1 day ago

Hits all the right notes for me :)

• ChickenEssence commented on the post, Jen Mijares 1 day ago

I bet she would be a fantastic FWB

• arpy commented on the post, Choesomi 1 day ago

It was obvious from the first pic the internal bra does not come off without surgery. This is not just an issue with Koreans, of course.

• Kinchina commented on the post, Choesomi 1 day ago

Marc,

I agree. There are lots of natural pretty Korean girls and the further you get from Seoul you will see them. But I’ve spent a few nights in very nice night clubs in Seoul and there are dozens and dozens […]

• Seems commented on the post, Choesomi 1 day ago

TheyCallMeBruce,

Completely agree. There’s a mannequin-like quality to Choesomi and the rest that come off this production line. Combined with the vacant gaze I find it rather disconcerting.

• TheyCallMeBruce commented on the post, Choesomi 1 day ago

The modeling/IG/OnlyFans/adult industry is rife with surgical enhancements/modifications, but what seems “eerie” about Kgals, is the extent which makes them look so remarkably similar; it is as if all the […]

• Marc commented on the post, Choesomi 2 days ago

There must be a plastic surgery factory where they churn these ‘models’ out. It’s way more disturbing than enticing.

• Stephen R Puckett commented on the post, Choesomi 2 days ago

Quite a bit “Tui” I would say. Where is that strong Korean chin ? That jet black hair ? those narrowish hips ? I’m so confused :?

• Sugarbushmadman commented on the post, Choesomi 2 days ago

I had an old Ford, I loved that car but it was in an accident. I was heart broken. A month in the shop with new parts, paint and rims I fell in love with it again.

• PerthMike commented on the post, Choesomi 2 days ago

As far as I am concerned, this stunning young lady ticks all the boxes for me.

• Tbone commented on the post, Choesomi 2 days ago

Her face is attractive enough, but I just cannot shake that feeling that it’s not the face she was born with (South Koreans undergo the most plastic surgery per capita in the world). Most certainly her body wasn’t […]

• ChickenEssence commented on the post, Choesomi 2 days ago

Please ship her to me together with the blue bikini. I commit on performing a thorough scan on her to detect what is real, what is enhanced, the hardness of her puppies, if her skin is smooth and if she feels warm inside.

• Luke commented on the post, Choesomi 2 days ago

Yeah she is definitely hot but I can’t help feeling a little bit meh. I’m sure I would lose my mind if I were actually in her presence.

• Seems commented on the post, Choesomi 2 days ago

Between the after market additions and the ridiculous PS, there’s not much that’s real about most of those pics.

• wingsfan19 commented on the post, Annie Amethyst 3 days ago

She may not be in my lane either, but I’d definitely swerve over for awhile.

• wingsfan19 commented on the post, Chu Chun Lai 3 days ago

clive wrote:
    You nailed it. Shes very sexy. Her slim hips will fill out after a couple of my kids . Looks thainese, so hot…

“Nailed it” is what we can only hope for. Cute, and with a really cute tushie.

• wingsfan19 commented on the post, Donutrosie 3 days ago

Mmmm, doughnuts.

• Maybe zaftig, but not thicc.

• wingsfan19 commented on the post, Karen Kobayashi 3 days ago

arf wrote:
    It looks like the marina in Okinawa down the hill from Gate 2 we used to eat lobster at every now and then. I remember seeing the big jax looking blocks on the coast line like those. She really is […]

• wingsfan19 commented on the post, Shan Shan 3 days ago

She has a look that says “I’m saving myself for RomanticWarrior.”

• wingsfan19 commented on the post, Chonticha Chaibura 3 days ago

clive wrote:
    A rose by any name would smell as sweet

Damn, I was too late responding :D

• wingsfan19 commented on the post, not.irene 3 days ago

Thumbnail

arf wrote: oh you’d like that…. wouldn’t you?

Yep, just me, myself and Irene (and her tongue).

• arf commented on the post, Annie Amethyst 3 days ago

I would love to get in her lane and just get run over with her yumminess. all over

• ChickenEssence commented on the post, Annie Amethyst 3 days ago

She makes me very wild! I just would love to see her more naturally, but I’d consider myself lucky if I could just see her … not sure if I could/would keep my hands under control though.

• V commented on the post, Chu Chun Lai 3 days ago

Yes please

• DeepSky commented on the post, Annie Amethyst 3 days ago

I generally don’t like to comment negatively about any of our sirens, but there’s something a little off here and perhaps it’s just the photographer.

Miss Annie, clearly has some killer assets, but in […]

• arf commented on the post, Karen Kobayashi 4 days ago

It looks like the marina in Okinawa down the hill from Gate 2 we used to eat lobster at every now and then. I remember seeing the big jax looking blocks on the coast line like those. She really is beautiful

• arf commented on the post, Karen Kobayashi 4 days ago

Everyday would be a wonderfully great day if i was living with Ms Karen!!! she is lovely. I love everything about her.

• arf commented on the post, Lumma Azziz (Fvcklumma) 4 days ago

her buns in that last look quite delectable. nice and soft and juicy so soft baked

• arf commented on the post, Donutrosie 4 days ago

Another scrumptious little morsel of joy.

• arf commented on the post, Chu Chun Lai 4 days ago

OMGoodness yes!….she is indubitably scrumdiddlyumptious!

• Sugarbushmadman commented on the post, Chu Chun Lai 4 days ago

• Eric commented on the post, Chu Chun Lai 4 days ago

Yes yes yes. I love her body shape, slender but has enough volume and full nude with erotic postures.