Trump Election Win

Latest Topics Forum Index General Discussion Off-Topic Trump Election Win

This topic contains 158 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Dr. Lee 6 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 29 replies

By your comments, Lee, all of these Aian girls must be White liberal guys. You support them and say so many things about them that they must be exactly who you are. Yes, that doesn’t sound very bright, now does it? Just because a person or group of people support Trump doesn’t mean that he supports them… but anything that supports your will, right? Please explain, if Trump really was a nazi fascist, do you think that the Jewish leader would come to his rescue? So many people afraid of Pence rolling back Obama’s LGBT protection. Let’s go straight to the horse’s mouth. Watch and LISTEN to these videos and keep a straight face making your allegations. So much fake BS, so little time… https://youtu.be/H-q7cdZf3Xk

Watch this if people are allowed to speak for themselves
    https://youtu.be/BEDY8BUQCTg (Especially at 1:40)

Pence addresses Congress on helping Africa on the epidemic of AIDS. Oh wait! He can’t do that… I forgot.

Pence states he isn’t going to attack LGBT. He is going to support minority groups and support them working in the government… Oh so scary!

There is an ocean between the USA and Japan, actually, between the USA and a lot of countries! How inappropriate! Let’s get rid of those oceans! All the ocean does is force people to come into America legally. Can people still get in illegally? yes, but it’s not easy. The “Wall” isn’t proposed to keep people from entering America. It’s proposed to detour people from coming in illegally. Oh, wait, we have just deported all of the illegals and we are rounding up the Muslim community as we speak to lock them in camps! Not. Seems like they have found the person responsible for leaking White House fake news. Katie Walsh was fed fake news on purpose to find her network of people responsible for the treasonous act so you liberals could cry. The penalty for treason is death. Let’s see if that is what is given or if mercy presides. Wait, by your account, Trump would be merciless. Let’s see if she gets what she deserves… Just because you spew it, doesn’t make it true. You can find 100 websites that are racist and who support Trump. He says very clearly that he doesn’t support them. In one of the videos, you will see that when asked about people harassing Latinos and Muslims, Trump looks directly at the camera and tells people to STOP IT! How much clearer do you need it? A blind monkey can see this.

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 654 replies

I already explained to you over and over and over again that Trump clearly ran a racist campaign—this is a fact, whether Trump himself is racist or not (although he almost certainly is). But you refuse to even try to understand this, because it doesn’t fit in with your delusions. To be honest, anyone who believes Trump hasn’t empowered and enabled white supremacists (just the fact that Steve Bannon is his chief advisor is all the evidence you need for this)—and is still supporting him after his utterly disastrous first month in office—is quite frankly embarrassingly delusional. He’s already proven to be the most corrupt and incompetent US President in history after only one month, so my prediction for his presidency has already come true, unlike yours. I’m now going to make another prediction: he will not last a full term. Indeed, he’ll be very lucky to even last a year.

Dr. Lee
    Asian Sirens' admin, moderator, editor, tech guy, designer…

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 654 replies

BTW somps, I nuked your other threads as we discuss Trump here, we discuss Anastasia Lin here, and the off-topic forum isn’t meant to be a personal soapbox—it’s meant for threads that encourage discussion (but not directly related to Asian women).

Oh, I probably should also mention that you don’t have to be antisemitic (which I don’t think Trump is—as a New York property developer he could hardly afford to be) to be racist toward other races (as Trump almost certainly is toward blacks—given the rental policies of his buildings—plus Muslims and Latinos—given his electoral campaign/policies). And Pence can lie as much as he wants, but actions speak far louder than words:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-congresswoman-mother-of-transgender-son-denounces-trumps-lamentable-decision-to-rescind-protections-151633539.html

Dr. Lee

Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 29 replies

0f course you nuked them., Dn’t worry, I won’t challenge your world anymore. Its obvious you need it just like it is. Enjoy your fake crap, I showed you videos straight from the source and you still can’t see it. You spread lies nd hate. Natural bor Librarian. That’s where you are happiest. You don’t want everything to be ok. If it were, you couldn’t set your self-important ego up so high. Good luck and have fun rolling around in the bullshit. The truth will smack you in the face pretty hard someday.

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 654 replies

somps,

Your videos proved nothing of any consequence. I’ve kept all your Trump-related posts here as they are on topic for this thread (however delusional they may be). Regarding your other posts, a moderator has a responsibility to remove OT/irrelevant content, or move it to where it is on topic/relevant.

Anyway, as I said previously, there is an easy and objective way to see who is right about Trump: let’s see whose predictions of his presidency are right. He’s already fulfilled my first prophecy of being the most incompetent and corrupt US president ever; let’s see if he lasts a full term. I predict he won’t.

Dr. Lee

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 654 replies

This comment on Trump’s banning of news organisations who won’t promote his propaganda is pretty funny (if sadly true):

Is being an informed citizen hard? Is reading a reliable newspaper too much work? Is critical thinking not your thing? Well worry not, we’ve got everything you need at the Donald Trump Ministry of Truth.

Don’t let so-called ‘scientists’ tell you about climate change. There’s no need to spend 10 years at university studying for a Bachelors degree, a Masters and a PhD and then spend your career researching subjects like climate change or physics. You can learn everthing you need to know in just one 5-minute visit to the Ministry of Truth.

Check out this EPIC takedown of so-called ‘scientists’ by a recent visitor to the Ministry of Truth: “I just checked the thermometer and it’s 40-below outside, so global warming must be a hoax. The fact that it’s 2AM in Fairbanks in the middle of January has NOTHING to do with it.”

You just can’t argue with that!

All the ‘facts’ that you need to know are right at your fingertips, and for your convenience you can cut and paste them into as many of those lamestream media websites as you’d like.

And that’s not all. We can help you if you don’t have an opinion on a particular issue. At the Ministry of Truth you will find approved opinions and talking points on thousands of topics. These topics have been throughly researched by such highly regarded experts as Breitbart, InfoWars and the National Enquirer.

Who needs facts when you can get Alternative Facts (TM) from the Ministry of Truth.

The Donald Trump Ministry of Truth – for when thinking is just too much work.

Dr. Lee

Participant
    • 6 topics
    • 224 replies

Dr. Lee,

I’d be laughing if I wasn’t crying.

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 654 replies

Looks like it’s finally on:

https://occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/02/republicans-just-finally-called-investigation-trumps-russian-treason/ (yes, this is a partisan media outlet known for clickbait headlines, but they cite credible sources, such as New York Times and Washington Post)

Another article from the same source (which isn’t as well cited) suggested the intelligence community wants to put Trump in jail for all his attacks on them—I guess we’ll see how that one goes.

Dr. Lee

Participant
    • 6 topics
    • 224 replies

Additionally the Attorney General of the United States has lied under oath about contacts with the Russian government.

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 654 replies

wingsfan19,

Yep, that seems to be part of the reason the Republicans finally caved in. Oh, the hypocrisy: endless, expensive witch hunts on Hillary–which amount to nothing—while avoiding investigating Trump for treason at all costs in spite of overwhelming evidence.

Dr. Lee

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.