Sari

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Woody-Alien 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Avatar of Woody-AlienWoody-Alien
    Participant
    • 62 topics
    • 260 replies

Sari (b. 1996) is a singer and artist who began her professional career in the horror-rock idol unit Necronomidol back in 2014 and then became a soloist in 2019.
    I suggested her for the site way back but she was never featured, probably because she’s outside the scope of the blog. As I said back then, I do not find her typically beautiful but she’s very attractive thanks to her charisma and interesting artistic life.
    Her website: https://sari-of-sari.jp/

Attachments:
    1. 写真-2019-03-05-19-10-38

写真-2019-03-05-19-10-38.jpg

2. sari-1-scaled

sari-1-scaled.jpg

3. Z61_4018-Edit-2-scaled

Z61_4018-Edit-2-scaled.jpg

4. sari-3-scaled

sari-3-scaled.jpg

Participant
    • 62 topics
    • 260 replies

She’s very niche and her stage name makes it difficult to look for her (since you always find results for the “sari” Indian garment), but if you’re interested in underground alternative models and artists she is a good choice.
    She actually started as a shironuri (“white face”) performer and she kept that attire during her Necronomidol days, and mostly abandoned it when going solo.
    If you want to listen to some of her music: https://sari-of-sari.bandcamp.com/

Attachments:
    1. DdocQhcVwAET2aq

DdocQhcVwAET2aq.jpg

2. Harajuku-Shironuri-08-Colorful-2014-05-18-DSC6610

Harajuku-Shironuri-08-Colorful-2014-05-18-DSC6610.jpg

3. Sari-Banniere

Sari-Banniere.jpg

4. images

images.jpg

Participant
    • 62 topics
    • 260 replies

I actually managed to meet her during a phase of her European tour. She’s talented and charismatic, but also a kind and patient young woman. Also, now that she’s not in Necronomidol anymore, she doesn’t have to be super serious all the time and is much more willing to show her gorgeous smile (sadly it doesn’t show really well in the pics I took).
    Now she’s going to live in Sweden for a while, I hope I can see her again sometime though!
    Her YouTube

Attachments:
    1. F0ib7N3XwAIgqKQ

F0ib7N3XwAIgqKQ.jpg

2. F0ib73wWwAA1V9h

F0ib73wWwAA1V9h.jpg

3. mesari

mesari.jpg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.