Amature Curvy Model from around 2007-2010, maybe?

Latest Topics Forum Index Requests / Submissions ID / Info Requests Amature Curvy Model from around 2007-2010, maybe?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by jumper77 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 1 replies

Hi, I stumbled upon this amature model awhile ago and need some reassurance to whom it is. With the blindest of luck I found this screen shots to a video (which I can’t find anywhere, HELP!) but want to make sure I have the correct name. The name on the description is “Maya”? I know it’s a shot in the dark but I thought I’d give it a go here. Thanks!

Attachments:
    1. image

image.jpeg

2. image

image.png

Participant
    • 6 topics
    • 224 replies

jumper77,

I don’t know who she is, but found this page of Asians when searching for her that I’m sure you (and the Doc for obvious reasons) will love:

https://it.sex.com/user/ripleybionic/amazing-asians/

Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 1 replies

wingsfan19,

Thanks wingsfan19! I checked your link and did some further investigation but unfortunately that was the only image of this particular model on that site. I did get a full “name” (Maya lei, I think?) and found a few more pics and random modeling stuff but nothing like that of the video screen shot or the video itself. Thanks again I appreciate the effort.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.