A New Category of Siren?

Latest Topics Forum Index General Discussion On-Topic A New Category of Siren?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of OMGOMG 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 2 topics
    • 0 replies

For me, part of the allure of any siren is to imagine them as a significant other, as opposed to just a roll in the hay. Unfortunately, this is sometimes a struggle, even with the most beautiful of the sirens I find here. Without naming names, a fair few of the women who grace these pages seem as though, outside of the bedroom, they’d be intensely dull people. So I propose a new category of Siren, one that combines beauty and brains. I know that some posted sirens already do. But there is no easy way to focus on that subset. I can find women by country of origin, the amount of clothing they wear, and their profession. But I think it’d be cool if there were tags for those with graduate degrees or professional chops beyond “entrepreneur”. Into those halls might go folks like Nahre Sol, Luna Lee, Dami Lee and many others who may not put themselves out there as hotties because they’re too busy being awesome in other ways. Just a thought.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.