Ming Lee Diffident Performer

Latest Topics Forum Index Requests / Submissions ID / Info Requests Ming Lee Diffident Performer

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Romanticwarrior 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 6 replies

I wonder if anyone knows Ming Lee. She fascinated me when I managed to find a video clip of her quite some years ago now, but I had completely forgotten her name though her activities have stayed in my memory. Wanting to re-establish contact, as it were, I did some research, managed to find her again and then remembered her name, which is Ming Lee. She does not seem to have had a very long career but appears in a couple of videos titled Asian Dolls Uncut, Nos. 2 and 12, dating back to the early 2000s. I like her because she appears so very innocent and has a very homely look about her. I wonder if any one else has seen her and shares my enthusiasm. I have not been able to find the video sequence I remember online again but have downloaded some stills. I will try to upload a couple, though my attempts so far to upload pictures here have failed, so if that’s the case this time too I’ll just leave this text as it is. Any thoughts would be most welcome whatever happens. Many thanks.

Attachments:
    1. ming-lee-5

ming-lee-5.jpg

2. ming-lee-4

ming-lee-4.jpg

Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 6 replies

Here are some more pictures.

Attachments:
    1. ming-lee-1

ming-lee-1.jpg

2. ming-lee-2

ming-lee-2.jpg

3. ming-lee-3

ming-lee-3.jpg

Avatar of Asian_Fap_BoxAsian_Fap_Box
    • 165 topics
    • 98 replies

Found the clip from Asian Fuck Dolls Vol. 2 here. The same scene was also used in Asian Lollipops 3. She did another scene at the same location, this time partnered with Blake Palmer in Asian Dolls Uncut 12. The whole movie is here. Skip to 33:49 for Ming Lee.
    Thanks for enhancing my vocabulary. I had to look up “diffident”.
    Me am more smarter now!

Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 6 replies

Asian_Fap_Box
    Sensational, very many thanks. Made my day. That’s exactly it, including the clip with Blake Palmer. I have another old memory. Maybe I can run that past you too. Thanks too for the vocabulary comment. I wasn’t trying to be a smart-ass.
    Aijgirls

Avatar of RomanticwarriorRomanticwarrior
    • 11 topics
    • 105 replies

I was going to remark but was too timorous to do so.

Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 6 replies

Romanticwarrior,
    No need to be! I liked your post, very tongue-in-cheek, many thanks for taking an interest. What do you (and others) think of Ming Lee, though. Homely, girl-next-door type? I wonder what she did in her subsequent career.
    Aijgirls

• 11 topics
    • 105 replies

Ming doesn’t do anything for me personally. To each his own though. Hope I don’t come off as lugubrious. ;)

Avatar of Asian_Fap_BoxAsian_Fap_Box
    • 165 topics
    • 98 replies

I’m eschewing this entire confabulation.

Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 6 replies

Thanks for those posts. That’s a pity, good people, but as you say ‘each to his own’, with his own feelings.

• 11 topics
    • 105 replies

You are veracious sir!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.