Sam Rayner

There are a couple of models out there named Sam Rayner. One is 5’11″ with green eyes. This isn’t that one.

There’s mixed info on t6his one, with some sites saying she’s from California and others saying Canada or maybe Australia. The birth date I see most often is 1988/9/12. I started spending too much time trying to separate the info, so I gave up and just stared at photos of her butt. I advise the brethren to do the same.

Links
Facebook
Instagram

 


 

  1. Avatar of Tbone

    T H I C C

    You can bounce a quarter off that fine, round, firm ass!

  2. Avatar of arf

    When I first saw her incredibly amazing body I got so excited and almost tried to do a backflip until I realized I’m not ready to die yet with all the other Asian Sirens left in the world to appreciate! I did let out a quiet ZoiKs though.

  3. Avatar of Sugarbushmadman

    Indeed a wonderful backside

  4. Avatar of Seems

    Is there a HH wing for delicious derrieres? Because she definitely deserves to be there. She’s one gorgeous little package. Just needs to lay off the makeup a little bit – she sure doesn’t need it.

  5. Avatar of ProfAbe

    First-class ass. What a beauty. Great post, RW.

  6. Avatar of Romanticwarrior

    ProfAbe,

    You have great taste in asses. Does that sound right? :lol:

  7. Avatar of wingsfan19

    arf wrote:
    When I first saw her incredibly amazing body I got so excited and almost tried to do a backflip until I realized I’m not ready to die yet with all the other Asian Sirens left in the world to appreciate! I did let out a quiet ZoiKs though.

    Haha, never could do a backflip and nowadays even a Zoiks! wears me out.

  8. Avatar of wingsfan19

    Tbone wrote:
    T H I C C

    You can bounce a quarter off that fine, round, firm ass!

    **runs around the house scrounging for quarters.

  9. Avatar of wingsfan19

    Romanticwarrior wrote:
    ProfAbe,

    You have great taste in asses. Does that sound right? :lol:

    Probably better than saying he has a great tasting ass :roll:

:) 
:D 
;) 
:( 
:? 
8) 
8O 
more...