Workarounds for Korean Payments

Latest Topics Forum Index General Discussion On-Topic Workarounds for Korean Payments

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of joesmith7400joesmith7400 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Avatar of joesmith7400joesmith7400
    Participant
    • 2 topics
    • 12 replies

Hello, All,

I’m trying to purchase digital copies of some special issues of Crazy Giant, a Korean men’s magazine that does great model photo shoots. (Before we go any further, I will say that buying hard copies is not a realistic option.) The shop is here: they take several different payment options, but (as best as I can make out, anyway–I can’t read the language and Google Translate is not very good with Korean so far) all of them require either a Korean bank account or credit card. There is a link at the top of the shop page marked “for foreigners” which will take you to another shop using a payment service that is accessible from the US; however, the issues I want are not available there. Has anyone ever found a workaround to make purchases like this from outside of Korea? Any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.