Why Models Go Implied Nude

Latest Topics Forum Index General Discussion On-Topic Why Models Go Implied Nude

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Dr. Lee 7 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Avatar of Travis StroupTravis Stroup
    Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 2 replies

Prompt: Models that do implied nude for years at a time frequently do so not because they do not want to be photographed naked, but because they are embarrassed about the size and shape of their nipples.

Examples:

- Ela Pasion
    - Honey Jo
    - Janis True

Discuss. With photo examples.

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 653 replies

Hmmm, an interesting proposition, and an interesting topic of discussion. :)

Dr. Lee
    Asian Sirens' admin, moderator, editor, tech guy, designer…

Avatar of RomanticwarriorRomanticwarrior
    • 11 topics
    • 105 replies

They do it, I think, because they’re sadists. :x

Participant
    • 6 topics
    • 222 replies

Romanticwarrior wrote:
    They do it, I think, because they’re sadists. :x

It’s always tease, tease, tease.

Participant
    • 17 topics
    • 277 replies

I had never heard this before, is it that the positioning of the nipples on implants can go awry (Cookie Monster nipples)? I can’t think of any nipples I find repugnant other than one girl I ‘knew’ who had quite hairy nipples.

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 653 replies

Luke,

There is always some asymmetry to a woman’s nipple placement, and enlarging the breast usually exaggerates this. Also, if the placement of the implants themselves is too asymmetrical (once again, they always are to a degree), this can make the effect worse still. Probably the biggest culprit, however, is women’s desire for maximum cleavage, which is often achieved by moving the implants close together, which pushes the nipples out to the sides. A good surgeon will normally ensure that the implants are centrally placed behind the nipples to avoid this unnatural look, but this often results in a large gap between the breasts. There’s no such thing as a free lunch!

Dr. Lee
    Asian Sirens' admin, moderator, editor, tech guy, designer…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.