Trump Election Win

Latest Topics Forum Index General Discussion Off-Topic Trump Election Win

This topic contains 158 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Dr. Lee 6 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 29 replies

“Dr.” Lee, I find it difficult to believe that you care about America this much. You have too much interest to be just some casual Aussie. Anyway, in regards to “aliens in America” he has only signed orders that make the laws that we have had for years to be enforced and carried out. Your link is a post of a supposed proposal and that hasn’t been part of any of the signed orders. Let’s stay on what has happened and real. Please, tap your heels 3 times and say, “There’s no place like home! There’s no place like home! There’s no place like home!” and you’ll be just fine. If you would actually read, you would see that these are laws that we already have. You are one bouncy bouncy propaganda machine… I gotta give you that.

Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 29 replies

your link is to something in 2016. It doesn’t reflect anything that has happened. And you brought my beliefs into question when you said, “Hypocrisy thy name is Republican.” That was a direct attack on my beliefs and cause for my explanation which has everything to do with this post.

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 653 replies

somps wrote:
    your link is to something in 2016.

The date of the article I linked to is clearly marked January 26, 2017! You really do seem to be delusional I’m afraid.

And how many times do I have to explain that the President of the USA has serious consequences for the entire world?

Dr. Lee
    Asian Sirens' admin, moderator, editor, tech guy, designer…

Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 29 replies

I do apologize for the bad link comment. I clicked on your link again and I see something different than I saw the first time. I’ll admit I was off on whatever it was that I came across after being up all night. Not sure what I had ended up on. After looking at your page and then visiting the page where he explains what his actions are, A 90 day ban on some countries and an unspecified time on Syria. Are you aware of what happened on 9/11? Do you understand the difference between “Radical Muslims” and “Muslims” “Radical” points to those with extremist views who want nothing more than to kill people who are not Muslim. Have you ever seen any of the beheadings? Is that something you are ok with? We have this massive problem that nobody has dealt with and it’s gotten so out of hand to where we can’t just say, “Oh well. Whoopdi do” and act like nothing has happened. Do you have to worry about any potential terrorism? Do you understand the concept of the word and meaning of “Vetting”? It means “to examine” or “to investigate”. Are you aware of what happened in Paris? Do you care that innocent men women and children died due to the lack of proper vetting. The thing that you cry about is being put in place to save lives. Once we are back on track, it will be open for business again, so to speak. Take a look at this article from the media group who really doesn’t like Trump. If you so desire liberal news, here it is. Please, tell me how you would make sure our country is safe. I would really like to hear your plan.

“The Post (The Washington Post, the one that tried to make it look like Trump was mocking their reporter) reports:

On a crisp morning last October, 198 migrants arrived on the Greek island of Leros, all of them seemingly desperate people seeking sanctuary in Europe. But hiding among them were four men with a very different agenda.

The four were posing as war-weary Syrians — all carrying doctored passports with false identities. And they were on a deadly mission for the Islamic State.

Two of the four would masquerade as migrants all the way to Paris. There, at 9:20 p.m. on Nov. 13, they would detonate suicide vests near the Stade de France sports complex, fulfilling their part in the worst attack on French soil since World War II.

The other two men would not make it that far.

Stopped upon arrival in Greece for lying about their identities, they were delayed — but only for a few weeks before being granted permission to continue their journey deeper into Europe.”

The ban is temporary and for the purpose of giving our people time to go through the thousands of people who poured into our country unchecked. If you think that ISIS didn’t take advantage of that, you are seriously delusional yourself. I’ll be waiting for your idea of making our country safe… wait, you don’t live here, so what do you care, right?

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 653 replies

somps,

All immigrants (especially from the middle east) are carefully screened for security reasons—this is nothing new.

And as usual, you are completely missing the point. Trump’s policy is clearly unconstitutionally discriminatory (especially the domestic Muslim registry, which has shades of how the Jews were singled out in Nazi Germany), plus the fact that he is not banning immigrants from Muslim countries he does business with shows two things: the ban is nothing but a political charade, and Trump can easily be bought by whoever has sufficient money to do so.

Dr. Lee

Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 29 replies

I understand part of your argument. I’m not saying I/ like what I’m about to mention at all, but if the constitutionality is in question, how did Roosevelt get away with what he did after Pearl Harbor, and you didn’t mention any ideas on how to solve the problem. Also, when did you study the US constitution? This sounds like an American more and more. Sure you are Aussie?

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 653 replies

somps wrote:
    Sure you are Aussie?

Bloody oath mate :D

Dr. Lee

Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 29 replies

you skirted the other questions. only attack? no offerings of any solutions? You pick up the constitutionality thing from other people? What about Roosevelt? Its all just words mate. Until you pull up your knickers get back of Bourke wit it. Good night.

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 653 replies

somps,

For goodness sake, it’s not an attack—it’s a joke! The smiley didn’t tip you off? You do seem quite humourless—it takes a certain amount of lateral thinking to appreciate humour I guess.

Regarding Roosevelt—everybody knows all bets are off in war.

Dr. Lee

Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 29 replies

Wasn’t responding to the comment with the smiley. I got the smiley. reference to the conversation. But do you not see terrorist attacks as war? The war is against Radical Muslims. I’m not condoning everything that Trump does, but to a certain extent, something needs to be done to fight those who come into this country with ill intent and I’m only commenting on those who come in with ill intent. Kind of hard to know who they are. They don’t wear a sign that says, “Hey, I’m the bloody guy you’re looking for!” Still, I gotta hand it to you. You are pretty good at averting some of the questions. Ok… I’ll let it go.

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.