Kaoru Sakakibara (榊原かおる)

Latest Topics Forum Index Models Tasteful Nudes Kaoru Sakakibara (榊原かおる)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Luke 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 3 topics
    • 69 replies

Someday in another thread I might post the souvenirs. :D

Attachments:
    1. aa_DSC_1932_r

aa_DSC_1932_r.jpg

2. aaDSC_6963_r

aaDSC_6963_r.jpg

3. aaDSC_6796_r

aaDSC_6796_r.jpg

Participant
    • 3 topics
    • 69 replies

More photos

Attachments:
    1. aaDSC_7240_r

aaDSC_7240_r.jpg

2. aaDSC_6521_r

aaDSC_6521_r.jpg

Participant
    • 17 topics
    • 277 replies

C’mon mate don’t hold out on us, post the bloody polaroids :x ;)

Participant
    • 3 topics
    • 69 replies

Luke,

Sorry, perhaps I shouldn’t tease. I would really like to start a dedicated thread for Japan’s strip clubs, but there are a number of issues, least not I would have to scan and censor the photos. I also don’t want to get anyone in trouble. A few years ago the TS Music Strip Theatre in Shinjuku was raided by the police and shut down for six months supposedly because the theatre was allowing patrons to snap ‘uncensored’ photos of the dancers. I seriously doubt that this was the real reason as every strip club in Japan, except for Asakusa, has this practice, but still.

For the curious, I would highly recommend anyone to visit a strip theatre in Japan. It’s quite unique and easily accessible for non-Japanese (just follow the rules). Generally, after a dancer gives her performance, she will come out–usually clothed at first–and allow patrons to take pictures of her for a fee (usually 500 yen per photo, but can be as much as a 1000). Dancers will generally pose however you like them, but may refuse certain things. It is interesting just to watch all of this actually.

Anyway, stripping is a bit of a dying art in Japan, with only a handful of remaining theatres, so most would welcome new customers.

Participant
    • 17 topics
    • 277 replies

tomato,

That’s interesting, I would like to go sometime. Strip clubs seem to be dying out here too, it seems to be a cyclical thing.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.