Fucking the Same Story of a Beautiful and Sensual Maid Aunt

Latest Topics Forum Index Stories Fucking the Same Story of a Beautiful and Sensual Maid Aunt

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of jhonastonjhonaston 5 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 0 replies

This day is very exhausting. I was upset half dead because of a BEM meeting that didn’t find results. I feel annoyed, because all of them are not steadfast in their opinions and opinions. Sometimes BEM is like in Senayan.

I returned to my house using my beloved motorbike. The motorbike and I accompanied me while I was a student in this city. Introduce me Andra, a semester 5 engineering student of a state university in my city. If stature, I keep on crying often say handsome like tantowi yahya. The average height is 170 cm, but it’s a little dense.

I have been active in the BEM organization since the beginning of the 4th semester. I think it’s good to be the chairman of BEM. But it was not as good as I imagined. My lecture was abandoned, how’s the outcome of this semester.
    We just start the story. This story is a story that I think is accidental. I don’t think all this will happen.
    After I arrived at the BEM meeting, I immediately returned to my house. My aunt’s house is more precise. I lived there because no one inhabited the house. Aunt and her family have moved to America following om who works as a supervisor at one of the largest gold mining companies in the world. The house is very large, I live here with a maid aunt who is responsible for cleaning the house.

When I got home, my feelings were already so messy. It feels like my blood is high. Dizziness won + my vision ran away until I passed out under the stairs to the 2nd floor where my room was.

How long have I been unconscious. What I know when I realize I’m on the living room sofa accompanied by Ms. Yuni.
    “Den Andra is already aware …” Ms. Yuni’s voice broke my policy.
    “Uhh … Sis Yuni, I was unconscious, yeah, lady. I’m sorry to bother you, I’m not feeling well anymore … ”
    “Ahh … nothing else den. Why Andra Why ?? how come it can fade everything ??
    “I don’t know, sir, it’s like my high blood pressure was broken because of the meeting.”
    “Andra, there is nothing, young people have high blood pressure.”
    “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhahhhhhhh … what else would you want, mate, said the doctor. Yes, sir, I want to go upstairs first, want to take a shower and take a break. ”
    “Don’t forget to eat den. Ma’am already cook. Aden want to eat under or above ??
    “Just like that, bro,”
    Our conversation passed as I walked towards my room. Mbak Yuni is a young widow with one child. His son lives in his hometown with his family. Actually she is beautiful, her face is beautiful, her skin is well-groomed. Maybe because at home there isn’t too much work he can take care of his body. The most interesting is its very, very proportional body. Her breasts still tight even though she has one child and her hip is full. You can say he is a helper miss, heheh.

Arriving at the room, I immediately took a shower. Although there is hot water, but I am most lazy to take a shower with hot water, because there is no freshness. After taking a shower, I lay down on my favorite bed while still wearing a towel. Shortly afterwards Yuni came to bring my favorite chocolate milk and food.
    “This is den, the food. Don’t forget to eat and drink the milk so it won’t hurt. ”
    “Yes lady, thanks …” I replied with a smile.
    “If so, go down first, bro. If there is anything, just call Miss. ”
    “Yes, Ms. Yuni is the one who complains …”

Ma’am Yuni came out of my room. Immediately I changed my clothes to official clothes at home. Well boxer briefs with singglet clothes. The food that has been delivered between Ms. Yuni and I have not forgotten.

The food runs out I started to rest. But my eyes still can’t sleep. Why, since seeing Ms. Yuni who was wearing clothes you can see, I always think of her. Usually he prefers to wear negligee or shirt with knee-length shorts. Uh, he used a pair of shorts plus clothes you can see. Anyway, I really show you. My mind started to get dirty, I began to imagine what if I slept with Yuni. But I’m also afraid, then he gets angry and complains with his uncle and aunt. I can get kicked out. But the otong has asked to be given a ration and the devil persuades him to find a reason to be able to sleep with Yuni.
    Soon the neon un lights up above my head. Like what if I try to ask for massage from Yuni Yuni. If successful the next tactic can follow. Really this way is the most ancient way to trap a maid, but what is wrong to try.

I started my idea earlier. I went down to the first floor to look for Ms. Yuni. I looked into her room, but Ms. Yuni wasn’t there. I’m looking for it again, maybe in the toilet, but it’s not there either. Lazy looking I just call him. Uh it turns out he is watching in the room.
    “What’s the den?”
    “Uh, Ms. Yuni, I was searched for her room, was there in the living room …”
    “Yes den, Miss again watched this. What’s up, den, looking for Ms.? ”
    “This is my sister, my body is tired. Isn’t the mass sick? ”
    “Ma’am can’t massage, and fear that aden will become miserable. Aden want to call the client’s order? ”
    “Miss, my dear, now it’s a long time ago. What time is it now. ”
    “How about it, den. But if you don’t get it wrong don’t blame me loo .. ”
    “Yes, bro. I’m waiting in the room, yeah
    The first step was successful, now it’s just how to persuade it. I went straight to the room. I opened my shirt and immediately I tucked on the bed. Shortly, Yuni came with her clothes.
    “Andra’s body lotion doesn’t make a massage?”
    “There is a lady on the table. Just take it. “I said briefly
    “If it’s not nice, just say, bro.”
    I don’t answer. Mbak Yuni sat on the edge of the bed and poured the body lotion into her hand and started massaging my back. Really, the massage is not good, but it’s pretty good to be able to shake this bed.
    “Miss, if it’s difficult to massage it from the side, just sit on my back, bro, it’s fine.”
    “Ahh don’t need a den. It’s not nice to see people. ”
    “Who is going to see you, there’s only two of us in this house, there’s nothing wrong. If the massage is rich, this is also the one who is going to be difficult. Then the waist is sprained again. ”
    “Yes, den. Sorry loo den. “He said politely as he went up and sat up to my waist.

When massaging Ms. Yuni continued to talk about her experience working in this house for the past 5 years. Apparently from the story, Ms. Yuni is still young. He is only 25 years old. In the past he married 16 years old and then had a boy. When he was 20 years old he started working here with his aunt, until now. I thought, maybe this was the time for me to start distorting my question.
    “Now the age of a child is already over ??”
    “Now, I have 8 years, the name is Rangga.”
    “Surely the person is handsome. Because it’s really beautiful. ”
    “Ah, this can be done. Where is there also a beautiful maid and den. ”
    “Seriously mbak, mbak is beautiful, white, sexy again. Frankly, I like you, the dress style of a rich lady. Ma’am looks younger and fresher. ”
    “I was so smart to beat him.”
    “Miss, don’t believe it. If I don’t have a fiance yet, I want to have a girlfriend. ”
    “I already got it already. It’s just there. ”
    Ma’am Yuni keeps massaging my body. After the back is finished, the massage moves to the foot. We keep telling stories and I keep on giving attacks so that my goals are achieved.
    “Miss, why don’t you marry me again? Is that beautiful? ”
    “No, it’s not time yet. Ma’am, I want fokos to visit my daughter. Ma’am, you want to collect money first, so that later he won’t be rich in his parents. Will you want to go to college rich and Andra then become a big man so that he can share his parents. ”
    “Then, for example, if my sister does what she does?”
    “What do you want, den?”
    “Yes, please. Usually if people already have a family and already have children it is addictive for the gituan. Isn’t it like you don’t want it anymore? ”
    “I want to den. But how else? Yes, you have to be resistant. ”
    “Poor, bro. Must be tortured like this. But if you want it, I want you to help me.
    “Ah, bro. You can’t den. Then obedience can be brabe. Uhh, it’s already finished with her feet, massage. ”
    “It’s ok, sir, rather than being tortured. The front is also a lady, the back part is right. ”
    Mbak Yuni seemed to think because of my words. I turned my back, frankly, I was quite carried away because of the conversation I had, my trunk began to stand up, clear from the boxer I was wearing. And I could see Ms. Yuni several times looking at my crotch.

Actually the batangku size is not too long, only the average Indonesian, but the diameter is rather large about 5 cm. And at the moment the otong is already a bit of a slap.
    Ma’am Yuni started massaging my chest, she massaged from the side. And from here I can see her beautiful face and her plump cleavage. Besides that my hands also rub against the smooth thighs.
    “You have to have a beautiful lady.”
    “I started again, right? Don’t be like that, bro, it’s a shame. ”
    “I’m serious, bro. Sexy again, surely someone will be lucky to be able to miss her as his wife. ”
    Ma’am Yuni just smiles with my praise. He continued to massage my chest until my nipples tightened. Maybe he likes my chest which is indeed a field because I often lift weights in places where I am used to fitness.
    “Ma’am, my breast mass continues. Another massage. “I said in protest.
    “Sorry den, chat until you forget.”
    “By the way, isn’t it difficult to massage from there?”
    “Yes, den. But want ginama again. “Then the sister was there again with my sister.”
    “Ahh it’s ok, mbak. Just sit. ”
    “Don’t need it, bro, it’s not good now.”
    “How nice, bro, just sit” force
    Ma’am Yuni moved to sit on my thigh. Approximately fitting between my sister and her crotch. Ms. Yuni’s face flushed might feel ashamed of our current situation. This way, Yun Yuni’s breasts are more clearly visible in contrast to the black clothes she wears. Over time the otong actually gets up. I’m sure Ms. Yuni said it because she was right on her seat.
    My hands began to naughty stroking her Yuni thigh. But there is no contagion from Ms. Yuni and it seems that Ms. Yuni also enjoyed my elusions on her thigh. Not only that, I started to shake my body bit by bit, so my otong can rub against my daughter, Yuni, even though it’s still coated with our pants. But it’s pretty good for fishing Yuni.

His face was getting reddened, his breath began to hunt. I can feel his breath getting faster. I increase my attacks again. I moved my hand to his butt and I caressed it a little. Besides that, my body shake is getting stronger. But what happened was because of that shake, his hand that was massaging my shoulder even slipped. He fell on my chest. And more miraculously, her lips, Yuni, landed on my lips.
    “Sorry den, Miss slipped her hand.” His face was red.
    “It’s okay, bro. If you want to add it or not, please? ”
    “What’s the den added?”
    “Added the kiss. Heheh “I’m a jerk.
    “You need to be naughty. Already from his hand everywhere. Now instead ask for kiss. Later, ya, aduin and your lady. ”
    $ 0A “Don’t tell me. Sorry, I’m just laughing. But ya like it right? “I replied fishing again.
    Ma’am Yuni doesn’t answer my question. Even so he stays above me. With a breath that is still hunting, enjoy the shake I gave him.
    Ma’am Yuni doesn’t do anything. He kept sitting on me and asked calmly supporting his body in my chest. His eyes were grim, like enjoying something. The more sway I accelerate. As a result, Ms. Yuni sighed.

I cheered in my heart. I managed to lure Ms. Yuni into my trap. Back, I play my hand. My hand returned to Ms. Yun’s butt and squeezed her ass while continuing to shake. He no longer protests what I do. He even enjoyed it more.
    “What about you? Isn’t it delicious? ”
    Ma’am Yuni just nodded, her eyes glazed indicating she really enjoyed my shake.
    “Do you want something better or not?”
    “What’s with?”
    “We play ya, I can’t stand it either.”
    “Don’t den, now people get caught. It’s like it’s just enough den. ”
    “There won’t be anyone who knows but if you say to someone else.”
    “But you are afraid of being pregnant. Then my sister was also afraid if Ntar Aden complained with the lady. ”
    “Miss believe with me. “I’m not going to tell anyone, bro,” I replied, turning around. Now I am on top of smacking Yuni while continuing to shake her crotch, Ms. Yuni. Ma’am Yuni really enjoyed what I did to her. He seems to agree with what I want right.
    See the green light on. My hand began to gnaw on Ms. Yuni’s body. My lips immediately grabbed Ms. Yuni’s lips and Ms. Yuni also responded to my kiss. My hand began to climb the beautiful mountain that had always been my dream. I squeezed the two identical mountains that really felt like Miss Yuni didn’t use a bra in them. The problem is Ms. Yuni’s nipple feels hard and prints out. Apparently Ms. Yuni has a small nipple so I didn’t realize that if Miss Yuni doesn’t use a bra.

My attack continues to do. I kissed my neck and the back of my ear and licked it. Ma’am Yuni writhed the sign of her passion so passionately. My hands have entered into your can see clothes that are used by Ms. Yuni. Very chewy indeed. The otong is at its peak. And surely it feels even more intense to Ms. Yuni. Even the clear liquid had come out from the tip of my penis and had even penetrated until it came out of the boxer shorts that I used. But Yuni’s name is worse. His pants have been wet due to the friction that I gave, making me even more excited about attacking Ms. Yuni.
    “Ma’am, my shirt is open, well, to make it better.”
    Ma’am Yuni just nodded at answering the question I gave. Not waiting for a long time Ms. Yuni’s clothes have been thrown away. My remembrance is getting stronger, Ms. Yuni increasingly rattles and sighs indistinctly only the words “ahhh .. sssshhh … and continue den” that I heard from earlier. Both the little nipples did not forget I licked and I sucked. Very delicious. Squeezing while sucking big milk like this. Not to forget I left two markers on both milk, Ms. Yuni. The sign I have slept with her. And the sign that I always give to all the breasts that I have sucked.
    I added another attack. My hand went down to Ms. Yuni’s crotch and rubbed it. Feeling less comfortable, I dropped my pants and underwear so that now Yuni Yuni is totally naked. What a disappointment I saw it turned out that Yuni shaved off all her pubic hair. Her vagina looked clean and shiny because of the mucus she released.

Again I rubbed my hand to her pussy lips. Her clitoris seemed to swell because of her passion. Even the clear liquid seemed to flood out of the hole of the Yuni Yuni paradise. I lick her Yuni pussy. But Ms. Yuni refused. He immediately closed the smooth vagina that he had.
    “Dirty, bro. The time for urination is lick. ”
    $ 0A “it’s okay mbak. You just enjoy it. It must be really good. “I assured him.

I raised my hand, Yuni, from her vagina and immediately grabbed me. Mbak Yuni added that there was no confusion, it was “delicious with … aden right, … really good … and with … suction, hard …” she said indecisively. Then I licked and I took a hole in his paradise. I put my middle finger into the vagina hole and made it appear in it to overflow. It seems that Miss Yuni has not been touched by a man for a long time. His lust came to be so cool, my mind.

Soon I licked her Yuni’s vagina, Ms. Yuni got her first orgasm. Very intense orgasms, until they spurt out. Immediately I sucked all the thick liquid that came out without any residue. Pretty long, Ms. Yuni stiffened because of her orgasm. He looked exhausted because of his first orgasm.
    “What about you ?? Tired of ya mbak ??
    “Yes den. Ma’am is so weak. But it’s really good den. Ma’am, what is this apat until you enjoy this, it feels like rich lady flew like that, her breath was tight.
    “Nothing, bro. Now you have to take a break … I’ll give you a more enjoyable one. ”
    Mbak Yuni fell asleep in my room without clothes. Spray my bed wet because the liquid is Yuni. I let Ms. Yuni rest so that later Ms. Yuni can be fresh again.

I also sleep next to Ms. Yuni while hugging her.
    I fell asleep for a long time, and woke up at 10 am. Luckily that day I didn’t have a class schedule so I could be at home all day.

At that time Ms. Yuni was still asleep, it seemed like she was really tired last night.
    “Ma’am … ma’am … it’s tired to fall asleep till this hour.”
    I woke up Yuni by wringing her chest. But he’s still sleeping. Basic mbak Yuni. His sleep is rich in dead people in my heart. I kissed his lips and he hadn’t even woken up, even my sister who woke up because she woke up to Yuni. Maybe because last night I have not released the stock of sperm that I have kept for a week because it is not related to my girlfriend.

His vagina also returned, I rubbed it with my hands. But Ms. Yuni still did not wake up, but after a long time I rubbed her vagina moist and wet. His breath again hunted. Seeing this happening, I just opened my pants along with the CD that I used, the otong came out of the nest with a firm request for breakfast.

Ma’am Yuni, who is sleeping, I will immediately raise it up to wake her up. I open the crotch wide and I lick again so that the mucus adds a lot and it’s not difficult to spray the hole of Yuni.

After 15 minutes I licked, I immediately took a position and stared at the horses to enjoy Ms. Yuni’s pussy. “With the entry of the otong into Mabak Yuni’s vagina, then I will succeed in carrying out this ancient tactic,” I said. The otong I swiped into Ms. Yuni’s vagina so that there was a lubricant. Before long I put my dick slowly, it was a bit difficult indeed, maybe because Miss Yuni had not been stuck for a long time or because I was having a battered rock for her Yuni vagina. After trying to press the head of my cock finally into the vagina Yuni. But he still hasn’t got up yet. I pressed my dick hard into her vagina, Yuni, until I got stuck and Ms. Yuni also looked wide. “Aden Andra … Is it sick … how come you don’t want to enter the dick anyway?”
    “Sis, it’s really hard to wake up. I’ve been awake for a long time but still not awake. Yes, I just put it in, it can’t stand it … “I replied with a grin.

I started shaking my dick in her vagina Yuni. He seemed to still wince because of the pain he felt, but over time the ringing turned into a sigh of pleasure. Even * dirty words began to come out of his mouth. But the dirty words that came out made me eager to enjoy her body, Yuni and the more tightly I stabbed her pussy Yuni.

Shortly using the standard style Ms. Yuni asked us to change positions. He asked to change into doggy style. I again rocked Yuni from behind.
    “Delicious, rich, bro. More violent. But how come the aden dick is so big that the taste doesn’t fit in the pussy pussy
    “The important thing is right, mbak, dear,” I replied while continuing to shake my dick in memek mbak Yuni. Sighs and groans of pleasure endlessly came out of Ms. Yuni’s mouth, making the atmosphere even hotter.

Five minutes with doggy style, Ms. Yuni is getting wilder. It seems that she will experience orgasm. I feel the contraction of the vagina Yuni vaginal muscles faster, continue to pump faster until finally my body Yuni seizures indicate the peak of pleasure has come. My dick feels flushed and squeezed strongly by the liquid and vaginal wall of Yuni.
    “Ahh … really delicious … Is it really great to ride Ms. Yuni.”
    “Heheh … the horse is riding on my sister?” I replied jokingly loosening my swing.

Actually I also almost had a climax when Ms. Yuni had an orgasm. But because Ms. Yuni had asked to stop, so my sperm spray was delayed. Moments later Yuni took a breath. Then he asked for the act to turn around and immediately climbed into my lap. I still put an erect dick into a hole in his paradise. It’s easy, the hole that has been wet is immediately filled with my dick. Swaying my hips, Yuni started to shake my dick asking for the lahar out. Slow and weak, but surely the damage is done. Give different pleasures. The longer the shake gets faster. Sometimes it goes up and down, or turns around. Looks like Ms. Yuni is very good at this woman on top style.

I not only accept the pleasure given by Ms. Yuni. I put my right hand on my Yuni’s breast and didn’t just shut up. My squeeze and pinch give to increase the enjoyment of our game. Every now and then I took the time to suck the tense put on in front of me and not infrequently I got a little bite of it.
    “With a nice, bite bite. Ahhh … “the word came out of his mouth. I continue my work. My bail has been lela in her milk, Miss Yuni.

Wobble, Ms. Yuni seems to have managed to break into my defense. It feels like soon my sperm will spur from the tip of my gun.
    “Ma’am, .. I … I already got it … I want to come out here, bro … shshhh.”
    “Just leave it in just … bro, it looks like it’s not too long anymore …”
    Hearing that, I turned my body up, Yuni and I immediately pumped the delicious pussy. “Ahhh … I’m out lbaaaakkk” I shouted accompanying the spray of my sperm in the memek mbak Yuni. And it turned out that the spray was welcomed by Ms. Yuni’s orgasm the umpteenth time.

My body immediately stretched against the body of Yuni. We paused. Our breath was choked irregularly. Kontolkapun increasingly limping and shrinking in her pussy Miss Yuni. I unplug my dick and I lie down on the side of Ms. Yuni.
    “Makasi ya mbak. Ma’am already wants to serve me. ”
    “Together den. Ma’am also has a long time with this rich fuck. But how come I want to play with rich maid, mbak. Can I myself have a boyfriend? ”
    “OK, okay? Isn’t it possible for an employer to play with his maid? ”
    “It’s okay, den.” He answered briefly.
    “Uh, sir. It’s nothing, I sprayed my sperm inside her pussy. ”
    “It’s okay, den. “Then you drink herbal medicine so you don’t get pregnant.” He said with a smile.

Attachments:
    1. aunty-sex-with-me

aunty-sex-with-me.jpg

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.