About the Asian Sirens Forum

Latest Topics Forum Index About / Administration / Announcements About the Asian Sirens Forum

This topic contains 44 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Dr. Lee 6 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 653 replies

eggyraspreco,

Hmmm, that would be a fair bit of work, whereas it’s easy for anyone to just download than upload the pic as they normally would (indeed, I suspect this is what 90% of people would still do, even if such a feature were available).

Dr. Lee
    Asian Sirens' admin, moderator, editor, tech guy, designer…

Participant
    • 17 topics
    • 277 replies

rob2322 wrote:
    Does the forum search function look at topic tags? I just did a search on “korean” and it found items in the title and the text only.

Hey Doc, I was just coming to ask the exact same question, is there a way to tag the forum like the blog? I was hoping to filter by race to look for material to post that wasn’t Japanese.

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 653 replies

Luke,

In the forum you have to manually type tags in when you post a topic—it doesn’t have pre-defined click tags like the blog. This is because it’s difficult to know which tags posters may want to use—the rules of the blog (e.g. categories, tags etc.) are defined by me, whereas the forum by its nature is more open-ended (as it is user generated content).

I still have to put up a forum-specific left column, so users can click on the tags for the forum in the tag cloud—I am working on that as I write this.

Dr. Lee

Participant
    • 1 topics
    • 11 replies

Hello doc, can I make a thread for IV covers in gravure idol section?

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 653 replies

pftion,

I guess by IV you mean idol video? Please go ahead!

Dr. Lee

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.