About the Asian Sirens Forum

Latest Topics Forum Index About / Administration / Announcements About the Asian Sirens Forum

This topic contains 44 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Dr. Lee 6 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 653 replies

No it doesn’t—to find other content with the same tag, just click on the tag itself. I’ll be adding a tag cloud for the forums shortly.

Dr. Lee
    Asian Sirens' admin, moderator, editor, tech guy, designer…

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 653 replies

rob2322,

I’ve finally found a fix for the voter username display issue! Now I just need to improve the CSS so the list displays more clearly.

Dr. Lee

Participant
    • 1967 topics
    • 12686 replies

Beginning yesterday, I’ve been unable to reach the AS website. Google Chrome shows AS in a search, but clicking the AS url doesn’t work. Chrome gives a message about “safety”, and clicking a “details” button gives the message, “The client and the server does not support SSL protocol version or a set of common identity. This may occur when the server must use RC4 system that is not safe anymore.”

Right now I’m on a laptop with Firefox(it doesn’t have Chrome), and it looks like the safety setting on Explorer is locked in the safe mode.

I’d like to use the desktop with my hard drive. Anyone have any ideas? Maybe I can try dl’ing Firefox on the desktop?

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 653 replies

rob2322,

We should be running through SSL now—I’ve been struggling with this over the past few days. Have you tried resetting Chrome? It’s possible Google may need to update this message themselves.

Dr. Lee

Participant
    • 1967 topics
    • 12686 replies

I just dl’d FF and it works. FYI, in Chrome I made sure SSL and TSL were enabled, but not sure if it was saved. How would one go about “resetting” Chrome?

Participant
    • 269 topics
    • 8473 replies

I’ve always prefer firefox over chrome, not only on AS but other websites as well. Chrome gave me problems most of the time.

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 653 replies

rob2322,

I’m enquiring with my SSL provider as to what is going on here—I should be able to get back to you with a more definitive explanation/solution soon.

Dr. Lee

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 653 replies

rob2322,

Okay, I’ve changed my SSL setup (which created a few more hours of errors and headaches earlier on). Are you still seeing those errors in Chrome?

I must say that I agree with siewaun in that Firefox is preferable to Chrome, but given its popularity, I have to make sure AS works properly with it.

Dr. Lee

Participant
    • 1967 topics
    • 12686 replies

I tried Chrome just now, and I get exactly the same symptoms and messages as I did before.

Keymaster
    • 8 topics
    • 653 replies

rob2322,

Which version of Chrome are you using?

Dr. Lee

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.